At Jonna Jinton Sweden, we appreciate the trust you place in us when you choose to visit our website https://artbyjonna.com, and we take that responsibility seriously.
1. WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your data when you:
- Purchase our products.
- Communicate with our customer service, such as asking questions, processing of returns, guarantees or complaints.
- Sign up for our newsletter.
- Create an account.
- Send us pictures or other information.
- When you engage with us on social media (by mentioning/tagging us or by contacting us directly)
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- Your contact information – name, postal address, mobile or telephone number, email address.
- Purchase details.
- Your order history.
- Customer service information – all kind of communication and correspondence between you and our customer service department.
- If you are browsing our website, we may collect your IP address or other device identifier, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other portable device information.
3. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATAOnce you have provided your personal information to us at Jonna Jinton Sweden, we will use this information for the purposes and with the support of the legal basis set forth below:
- In order to fulfill our agreements with you as a customer, such as handling and delivering your order.
The purchase agreement we have entered into with you is the legal basis for the processing and is necessary for us to be able to fulfill our contractual obligations and to fulfill this agreement with you, eg, so we can deliver your order and get paid.
- To be able to handle customer service issues such as questions about our products, returns, guarantees and complaints.
We will process your information in order to fulfill our obligations under applicable consumer law and we will process your information based on the legal basis based on our purchase agreement with you.
- In order to meet the requirements of tax and accounting legislation – to declare and count our sales.
The legal basis is to be able to fulfill our legal obligations under law.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may process additional identification information from you to avoid financial fraud or identity theft.It is our legitimate interest to provide secure services that may prevent attempts to gain unauthorized access or unlawful use of our services.
- To process additional data such as photos, videos and other media, for various promotions or lotteries, only in cases where you participate in these events.The legal basis is our legitimate interest in having the opportunity to administer or follow up competitions and events such as confirmation of entries, questions or information about winners.
- To send our newsletter and promotional material – only in cases where you give your consent to it.
The legal basis is our legitimate interest in being able to give information about, and market our products.
- To create and maintain a customer account – only in cases where you have created an account.
The legal basis is the agreement we have entered into with you, ie the creation and maintenance of your account.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party, and does not provide your personal information to third parties, unless required by law to do so or except for the operational necessities listed below:
- We provide your name, address, email and possibly phone number to the shipping company that delivers your product.
- We transfers the necessary personal data to accountancy service providers as well as tax and other public authorities when specific legislation requires this.
- Sometimes we need to confirm your personal data with payment service providers, in order to prevent financial fraud or identity theft.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
6. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
We at Jonna Jinton Sweden always want to be transparent about how we process your information. At anytime you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You have the right to:
Access – If you want to gain access to your personal data processing, you have the right to request access to your data via an extract from the register.
the request must be submitted in writing and signed by you.
- Rectification– If the data are incorrect or incomplete, you are entitled to have the data rectified, with the restrictions that follow from legislation.
- Erasure– You may request erasure of your information to the extent that is in accordance with applicable law and in accordance with entered into agreements with you and we will of course always do our best to accommodate your erasure request.
- Restrict processing– You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions, such as for direct marketing or profiling if you oppose such processing. You also have the right to revoke a given consent at any time and to refuse different types of marketing.
- Object to processing– You also have the right to object to our processing (eg, if any of the information collected is incorrect).
- Data portability– You have a right to ask us to transfer certain of your personal data we have about you to another company or organization, if it is secure and technically feasible. This right applies to personal data processed only by automated means and on the basis consent or of fulfilling a contract. Your request to exercise your rights as listed above will be assessed given the circumstances in the individual case. Please note that we may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, and enforce our agreements.
We use the information contained in cookies in order to facilitate the use of our site and to adapt the website to your needs. We recommend that you do not disable your browser from accepting cookies, as it will prevent you from moving freely from page to page and from taking advantage of all of the features of the Jonna Jinton Sweden website.
You can set or amend your web browser controls to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, you may still use our websites and some services, however your access to some functionality and areas of our website or services may be restricted substantially.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits.
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We ensure that your data will be handled confidentially and encrypted with SSL (Secure-Socket-Layer) secure server software. The encrypted information of your order, your name, address, credit card or bank details cannot be read by any third party. This is noted by a small “lock” icon for any website which uses SSL and is situated in the very beginning of your address bar, right before the web address.
10. AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
11. LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
For your convenience and information, our website may provide links to other sites that may be operated by companies not affiliated with Jonna Jinton Sweden. These companies may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review.
12. DATA CONTROLLER
All legal entities within Jonna Jinton Sweden group operate as data controllers within the meaning of GDPR.
14. LAST UPDATED
15. QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information you can contact us at anytime at email@example.com
Or by regular mail:
Jonna Jinton Sweden
880 37 Junsele